Centennial Technologies, Inc. is seeking an experienced Technical Proposal Writer to support federal government solicitations. The proposal writer will support business development and proposal management efforts. The ideal candidate must be able to conduct in-depth analysis and solutioning based on the solicitation requirements and performance work statement and develop compelling and compliant content across all proposal sections and volumes. The candidate must have a strong Information technology background and provide technical writing support related to the company’s service areas and core capabilities. The candidate will also support the development of draft deliverables and plans and responses to data calls, market research, and requests for information.
The technical proposal writer must have knowledge and experience responding to government RFPs and conduct compliance reviews against RFP requirements. The technical proposal writer must be a self-starter and conduct independent research and work collaboratively in teams with Business Development, Capture Managers, SMEs, and other Proposal Team members. The candidate should have a strong understanding of Information Technology and System Engineering disciplines. The candidate should have demonstrated experience writing, managing, participating in, and developing complex, voluminous proposals for significant opportunities, specifically technical and solutions.
Experience writing solutions related to information technology, financial management services, risk management, program and project management, data analytics, business process reengineering, robotic process automation, enterprise architecture, CMMI, PMI, ISO, Six Sigma, Agile, Scrum, DevSecOps, quality management, infrastructure support services, helpdesk support services. Ability to research, absorb and capture varied information; multitask and balance competing deadlines. Advanced knowledge of the organization’s services, and customer base. Highly organized, team-oriented, enthusiastic, independent thinker, and collaborative. Must possess excellent reading comprehension, writing, spelling, communication, and interpersonal skills. Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Lead and write entire sections or volumes in relevant subject matter area(s)
- Develop, edit, and finalize technical, management, and related content for written proposals
- Develop compelling approaches and methodologies that demonstrate our understanding of customer requirements and business needs
- Conduct research or internal fact-finding to find requested material relevant to the subject matter area
- Interview subject matter experts to create compelling technical responses
- Ensure CONOP aligns with RFP requirements and continuity through technical sections.
- Assist in capturing the required elements needed to develop technically compliant responses
- Participate in proposal reviews
- Review proposal documentation (RFP, RFQ, etc.) to ensure compliance with proposal technical and management requirements
- Early engagement with Capture Managers to assist with solution development and other capture support activities, where applicable
- Manage and maintain corporate knowledge management resources to support proposal development efforts, including a repository of reusable content relevant to the subject matter area, including corporate project summaries and employee resumes/bios.
- Edit documents, manipulating text, and proofreading final products, ensuring the quality, stylistic consistency, and contextual integrity of each document produced
- Participates in storyboarding and content development meetings.
- Participates in color reviews, providing detailed feedback to proposal teams.
- Develops win themes and incorporates strategies developed in review teams for final proposal drafts.
- Interviews program managers, task leads, and other technical personnel collect methodology information and incorporate that information into writing winning technical approach sections of proposals.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in technical writing or proposal writing
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite, Adobe Professional, SharePoint, MS Teams, with preferred experience with MS-Project and MS-Visio
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
- A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Performance Management techniques which reward our top performers
- Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
- Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
- An employee-focused model
- Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.