Centennial Technologies, Inc. is looking for an individual with 1 to 5 years’ experience to help us with proposal development efforts including information gathering, coordinating, communicating, writing, editing, formatting, and print production support. You will collaborate with Centennial professionals to develop proposal sections that clearly articulate the team’s overall solution and strategy, approach to performing the work, win themes, and discriminators.
- Researches and collaborates on the most effective way to present proposed approaches and solutions
- Writes clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections
- Translates technical and other ideas into easily understandable text
- Rewrites and reviews proposal sections and related proposal documents.
- Substantially contribute to proposal content in a technical writer role
- Performs desktop publishing, formatting, copy editing, and proofreading of all content across both large and small proposal efforts
- Coordinates information flow between multiple contributors including tracking action items, managing proposal calendar, taking notes in partner meetings, and maintaining/updating CMS
- Assists with the completion of a high-quality, on-time proposal response
- Develops, updates, and maintains proposal information and proposal-related repositories for information that includes resumes, past performance, contracts data, and technical and management plans
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as business, communications, marketing, English, history (Must have GPA 3.0 or above)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally
- Ability to surge work schedule to meet proposal schedule demands
- Excellent writing skills including understanding of grammatical rules, punctuation, sentence structure, and active/passive voice
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adhere to proposal development, review, and production schedules through strong time management
- The ability to understand, use, and modify common Proposal Management templates and tools to include proposal outlines, proposal schedules, past performance citations, color team reviews and review briefs, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, with advanced Microsoft Word skills strongly desired (e.g., document formatting, table manipulation, line spacing, header numbering through Word styles, etc.). Advanced Excel skills to track business development pipelines and action items.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with a variety of personnel and organizations
- Must have strong commitment and great work ethic
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
- A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Performance Management techniques which reward our top performers
- Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
- Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
- An employee-focused model
- Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.