Centennial Technologies is seeking a business analyst to work on an ongoing project with a major federal agency. The selected candidate will be responsible for analyzing the business needs of customers and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose solutions and assure that projects are properly prioritized and that task deadlines are enforced.
- Must have at least 8 years’ of business analysis experience
- Must be experienced in DME and O&M environments and be able to manually test systems, applications, functional and non functional requirements
- Must be experienced using automated testing tools
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance
- Preferred experience with ServiceNow
- Preferred Agile experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science/systems, information systems/technology, business administration or a related field OR a Master’s Degree (in subjects described above) from an accredited college or university
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
- A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Performance Management techniques which reward our top performers
- Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
- Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
- An employee-focused model
- Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.