Centennial technologies, Inc is a fast-growing small business that provides innovative financial and technical solutions to the federal government. We are seeking a Technical Recruiter with experience in the federal domain to work with various Hiring Managers and Senior Leadership across multiple projects and departments. The ideal candidate will have a background in full lifecycle recruiting and the ability to identify top technical talent while managing internal customer relationships.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone screenings.
- Post and manage job openings on Centennials various job boards, career page, LinkedIn, etc.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting activities, including candidate sourcing, screening, interview coordination/scheduling, offer negotiation, and closing of candidates.
- Communicate with candidates promptly and effectively.
- Work with Hiring Managers and Senior Leadership to manage overall recruiting needs.
- Participate in various company and talent acquisition events such as job fairs and all-hands meetings.
- Help to fulfill strategic hiring needs within the organization and specific industry needs.
- Utilize strategic and outside-the-box thinking/recruiting to identify technical talent.
- Meet various recruiting goals and metrics on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
- Continually evaluate and apply new sourcing methodologies to actively identify, cultivate, and grow target candidate pools of top talent.
- Represent Centennial and its values in all interactions with potential internal and external candidates.
Qualifications for Recruiter
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of recruiting experience including IT recruiting.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Comfortable making decisions independently.
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
Location: Two days in our Leesburg office, and remaining days remote.
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
- A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Performance Management techniques which reward our top performers
- Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
- Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
- An employee-focused model
- Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.