Centennial Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Proposal Coordinator to join our team in our Leesburg, VA office. Join a small business with tremendous growth in the Federal Contracting Information Technology and Financial Advisory Services.
- Coordinating activities, tasks, communications within the entire opportunity life cycle from identification to win
- Develop Proposal calendars, plan and coordinate Reviews adhering to proposal schedule to meet submission deadlines
- Point of contact with teaming partner resources on data calls and activities
- Assist the proposal team in the preparation of text and graphics used in proposals
- Maintain proposal knowledgebase including archiving items/files in folders and documenting information (metadata) about the files
- Responsible for proposal status reporting including updating, modifying, tracking, and creating reports
- Organize, create, and facilitate briefings and templates for all meetings associated with proposal and capture activities
- Defining policies, standards and procedures to items stored and accessed in the proposal library
- Producing standard proposals and supporting proposal managers in the development of larger/strategic proposals
- Working closely with project managers to deliver a proposal that addresses all required criteria outlined in an RFP
- Conducting or participating in Request for Proposal (“RFP”) strategy sessions
- Maintaining information systems, including the marketing database, master resumes, project descriptions, and boilerplate content
- Overseeing proposal production through all phases including proposal submission
- Collaborating with business development resources (Proposal Coordinators, Capture Managers, Proposal Managers and Account Directors) on best practices
- Completing forms required by an RFP
- Researching government agencies and reaching out to Contract officers and government program office individuals to market and setup meetings
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a project coordinator or proposal coordinator
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and ability to learn other productivity tools
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Must be production and detailed oriented with strong project management skills
- Technical writing/editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject (English, communications, technical editing, writing, or similar degree preferred)
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Dependable, patient, and trustworthy, proactive, and creative
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills to meet hard deadlines under pressure
- Familiarity with Federal contracting, as well as familiarity with RFP, RFI, RFQ reading
- Highly motivated, with strong desire to learn
- The selected candidate must be able to come to the office twice a week.
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
- A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Performance Management techniques which reward our top performers
- Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
- Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
- An employee-focused model
- Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.