Centennial Technologies Inc. is looking for an entry level Financial and Internal Controls Analyst to work on an ongoing project. The selected candidate must have at least two years of financial management and internal controls experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform work under the direction of the Financial Control Manager to support OMB A-123 assessments
- Document the financial and operational processes including internal controls
- Maintain a current log of any observations and deficiencies noted throughout the annual testing including their current remediation status
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or other relevant field is required
- At least 2 years of overall experience in financial support including any internships
- Must have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills to work with all levels of management
- Two years of progressively responsible experience in consulting and/or directly relevant industry experience in support of projects or tasks
This position requires travel to DC or Rockville MD occasionally
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
- A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Performance Management techniques which reward our top performers
- Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
- Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
- An employee-focused model
- Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.