Centennial Technologies, Inc. is seeking a junior communications specialist to work on an ongoing project in a major Federal agency. the selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of the program communication. This includes reviewing all methods of outgoing and incoming communication channels such as postal mail, email, social media, call center operations, web chat, and all other channels which may be used.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of each channel, the accuracy of responses, and suggest ways to improve such communications.
- Special attention should be paid to communications which focus on employer eligibility, Federal Family Education Loans, the handling of borrower complaints, CARES Act benefits and any items which require decision by PHEAA management
- Must have a bachelor’s degree preferably in communications or arts
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Must be US Citizen
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
- A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Performance Management techniques which reward our top performers
- Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
- Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
- An employee-focused model
- Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.