Centennial Technologies Inc. is looking for a Project manager with strong Internal Controls background to help our federal clients to improve compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations. The individual should have proven extensive knowledge and success in supporting federal agencies
- Manage Federal programs/projects in Financial area – involving internal controls, financial controls, operational controls, and process improvement.
- Act as an Internal Controls SME and support the team on OMB Appendix A, B, C and D activities.
- Perform day-to-day project management activities including resource management, workload management, client communication, scope management and cost management.
- Develop and implement financial compliance auditing and review process and systems to monitor the organization’s reliability compliance performance.
- Coordinate and support organization-wide activities related to audits and investigations.
- Monitor status of activities related to potential violations and associated mitigation plans.
- Identify process improvements based on compliance findings.
- Advise senior management team on a broad variety reliability compliance, risk management, and strategic issues.
- Set priorities, meet deadlines, and make decisions affecting project.
- Lead weekly meetings, escalation process, launch readiness, and develop lessons learned.
- Drive, facilitate, escalate, and mitigate business risks with proven effective business partnerships and appropriate program/project management.
- 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Must have PMP Certification
- Must have experience with OMB A-123 Appendix A or C on at least 2 projects or programs
- Proven track record in leading Federal Sector projects
- Proven ability and success with developing comprehensive project management strategies that assist clients in achieving project success
- Experience utilizing project management software and technologies, such as Microsoft Project
- Must be a US Citizen
- Experience with OMB Appendix C and D is a plus