Work Location: The position is located in Washington, D.C, currently remote due to COVID-19Centennial Technologies Inc. is looking for a Financial and Internal Controls Analyst to support various programs at federal agencies. The individual must have expertise in OMB A-123 Appendix A and C assessments, risk assessments, and CAPS development. The individual will evaluate the design and the effectiveness of processes and internal controls based on the FMFIA, IPERIA, and IPIA requirements. This role will frequently interact with key stakeholders across the supported federal agency
- Perform work under the direction of the Financial Control Manager to support OMB A-123 (Appendix A and C) assessments.
- Document the financial and operational processes including internal controls.
- Perform internal controls testing of the financial and operational processes and conduct walk-throughs with the process owners.
- Maintain a current log of any observations and deficiencies noted throughout the annual testing including their current remediation status.
- Assess internal controls and design effectiveness and follow up on the disposition of exceptions.
- Perform program-level and enterprise-level qualitative and quantitative risk assessments.
- Support development of CAPS.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the agency’s staff and management as well as external auditors through periodic and effective communication to facilitate the proactive assessment of the agency’s risk profile.
- Must have three (3) to five (5) years of experience supporting federal agencies in the areas of financial and internal controls.
- Must have completed at least one project related to OMB A-123 Appendix C requirements support.
- Must be effective at communicating issues through written reports, verbal discussions, and presentations.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or another relevant field is required.
- Must be US Citizen or a Permanent Resident and able to obtain Public Trust Clearance.