Centennial Technologies Inc. is looking for a seasoned Director of Client Delivery with strong Financial or IT Background to support our federal portfolio. The individual should have proven experience in developing program management and assurance strategies, conducting project-related assessments, and recommending solutions to improve services in Federal service sector including the following areas:
• Managing Federal programs/projects – involving process improvement, system implementation, and/or PMO effectiveness
• Manages client initiatives, including resource management, executive readouts, project plan, activity management, and gateway communication. Maintain dashboard to track activities and action items.
• Ability to work collaboratively, and act in a lead role as a subject matter expert, within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
• Develops short-range and long-range plans to prioritize issues, develop program objectives, obtain needed resources, and to meet reliability compliance program objectives.
• Advises senior management team on a broad variety reliability compliance, risk management, and strategic issues
• Provides leadership for developing unified business and strategic plans for how information technology systems support compliance.
• Creates proposals and leads business development activities, including a proven record of success leveraging executive presence and negotiation skills to develop compelling value-added business cases and/or win proposal bids
• Delivers and/or assesses large complex ERP (SAP, Oracle, Workday, and/or PeopleSoft) projects
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge in a core project management process area (i.e., IT governance, quality assurance, or SDLC), project management software/tool, and/or ERP applications such as Oracle Financials.
• 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience with at least 5 years supporting federal clients
• Must have PMP and CSM
• Proven track record in supporting Public Sector projects
• Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with developing comprehensive project management strategies that assist clients in achieving project success, including the following areas:
o Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
o Leading teams to generate a vision, establishing direction and motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and actively promoting continuous improvement and innovation.
o Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, and clients
o Exceptional work ethic, work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines, use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
• Candidate must be eligible to obtain a security clearance