Centennial Technologies, Inc. (CT) seeks a Director of Business Development to support our federal government business. In this role, you will identify, qualify, pursue, and support the capture of new business opportunities across the Federal Civilian market. The position requires performing both business development and capture management.
- Build and own a pipeline containing opportunities throughout the Federal Civilian market that aligns with CT’s core capabilities.
- Lead pursuits and provide critical leadership from early opportunity identification and qualification through the post-submission phases of an opportunity.
- Identify potential opportunities, arrange meetings, initiate marketing strategies, and build relationships with key potential customers and industry partners.
- Develop and implement capture plans, strategies, and budgets with a firm comprehension of the customer’s requirements, hot buttons, and issues.
- Understand the strengths/weaknesses of our competitors and develop and implement winning strategies that highlight strengths and mitigate weaknesses.
- Prepare and present opportunities, capture, and solution strategy briefings to the leadership.
- 8+ proven experience leading and winning contracts in the Federal Civilian space, preferably in HHS, with knowledge of respective acquisition and procurement policies and regulations
- An extensive network of industry and government contacts and well-versed with industry practices, trends, and leaders
- Experience supporting the Proposal Manager throughout the proposal development lifecycle as the focal point for the capture of the opportunity
- Ability to participate in the color team reviews to provide critical feedback to the proposal management team
- Ability to develop and implement creative strategies into winning bids.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications, organizational and time management skills
- Must be US Citizen or a Permanent Resident
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
- A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Performance Management techniques which reward our top performers
- Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
- Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
- An employee-focused model
- Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.