Centennial Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Change Management Analyst specializing in IT Change Management to join our team. This position will support our federal customer’s change management activities.
- Perform Change and Configuration Management functions in the SharePoint system
- Facilitate Change requests through the Change and Configuration documented processes
- Support Change and Configuration automated tools (if we have examples it will help)
- Three years direct and relevant experience working as a Change Management Analyst
- Experience with IT Change and Configuration Management procedures
- Experience developing process and procedure documents
- Experience determining solutions to change management gaps
- Experience managing data
- Experience collaborating in a team setting
- Strong working knowledge of large, complex environments
- Direct experience implementing both military and industry business solutions and services
- Expert ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms with all levels of executives, staff and clients
- Ability to work independently or with limited supervision
- Possess critical thinking, problem solving, and initiative/proactive skills
- Experience in understanding and applying data analytics
- Experience collaborating with peer and client teams
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain DOD secret clearance
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
- A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Performance Management techniques which reward our top performers
- Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
- Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
- An employee-focused model
- Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.