Centennial is looking for a Procurement Automation specialist with functional and technical knowledge of PRISM Acquisitions Management platform. The selected candidate must have experience in implementing PRISM for at least one or more federal agencies, including setting, or updating configuration, customizing the workflows, developing user stories, integrating with Oracle financials platform. The implementation will be performed using Agile principles.
- Conduct requirements analysis, including requirement elicitation, analysis, and recording in various forms, including user stories and use cases.
- Analyze existing needs, prepare, present results, and collaborate with business team to implement high-value features and solutions.
- Recommend solutions to increase utilization of the PRISM out-of-the-box functionality
- Set up or update PRISM platform configuration to meet pre-award, award and post-award needs.
- Work Scrum team members to support system test, UAT and post-production support activities.
- Resolve any bugs or issues identified during testing.
- Perform all activities in Agile software development environments, including planning sprints, prioritizing development, and managing Jira boards and backlogs
- At least six (6) years of experience supporting IT projects within the federal sector
- Must have experience implementing PRISM experience in an Agile environment.
- Must have experience implementing at least one Acquisition Management System in Federal Agencies
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Expert-level functional and technical knowledge related to acquisition management.
- Must have experience setting up and configuring PRISM platform to meet customer needs
- Ability to breakdown requirements into stories
- Ability to plan, create and manage sprints and backlogs.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
- A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Performance Management techniques which reward our top performers
- Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
- Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
- An employee-focused model
- Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.