We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to support one of our Federal Clients in providing financial and accounting support/analysis
- Apply analysis and evaluation techniques to manual and automated processes within a limited area of capability.
- Develop, implement, and oversee complex general accounting systems, procedures, and policies.
- Assess the effectiveness of accounting systems and ensure the accurate compilation, analysis, and reporting of accounting data.
- Prepare accounting reports and make recommendations for improvements in policies and procedures.
- Responsible for completion and maintenance of general ledgers and financial reports.
- Possess the ability to make complex changes to pre-existing presentations and spreadsheets while maintaining the current theme.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience.
- Experience in accounting/financial management with a demonstrated ability in areas such as cost and financial accounting techniques, accounting operations, business management and possess knowledge of financial and accounting policies.
- Experience with STARS or SABRS.
- Expert experience in office products such as MS PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN.
- Must Possess DoD Secret Clearance.
Work Location: The position is located at the Pentagon, currently remote due to COVID-19