Capture/Proposal Manager will be responsible for strategizing, designing, and delivering compelling and compliant proposals for new and existing client base. Must be able to support growth and capacity building initiatives across the corporation.
- Develop capture plans, formulate a winning capture strategy, and obtain the resources necessary to prosecute the capture plan.
- Identify and qualify opportunities and grow the pipeline both independently and in collaboration with Business Development and Business Units.
- Lead development and implementation of large deal capture plans (win strategy, timeline, and backlog), ensuring it is maintained, up to date, and properly reported.
- Perform gap analysis of capabilities against customer requirements and identifies salient past performance references.
- Form and lead cross-functional opportunity pursuit teams of business developers, solution architects, analysts, business unit representatives, and proposal managers managing level of effort and direction.
- Engage support from corporate resources to support Opportunity Capture, including Graphics, Marketing, Contracts, Recruiting, and Pricing.
- Perform market analysis, identify opportunities, develop and execute capture plans, and monitor competitor activity for each capture.
- Leads development of internal teaming and capabilities gap analysis, competitive assessments, discriminators and key win themes and overall win strategy.
- Develop proposal schedule and ensure adherence to all deadlines.
- Coordinate the development of all proposal development materials including proposal outline, proposal management plan and writing plans.
- 4+ years of capture management in federal government contracting.
- Deep relationship in the Federal government and the contracting community, preferably with HHS.
- Strong written communication.
- Organizational process improvement and process design.
- Highly proficient with the MS Office suite.
- Metrics and performance management.
- Staff and team development.
- Analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in either Financial Management Solutions or Information Technology (IT) solutions
- Demonstrated experience in proposal writing, work breakdown structures and basis of estimates.
- Must be US Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
Work Location: The position is located in Leesburg, VA