- Assist management in implementing process improvements, developing implementation plans, preparing training materials for process changes, monitoring the implementation, and recommending any needed refinements.
- Document as-is business processes.
- Facilitate process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users.
- Analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Document requirements, and translate into proper system requirements specifications, when applicable, using high maturity methods, processes, and tools.
- Test new functionality to ensure validation of system enhancements.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities to increase employee adoption for business processes and the use of automation.
- Create mock-ups/wireframes to illustrate the functional design of a technical solution.
- Develop project schedules and timelines.
- Develop stakeholder briefings to present to clients and senior-level managers.
- Analyze, identify, and track system deficiencies through user acceptance testing and regression testing.
- Create end-user documentation including user guides and/or step-by-step instructions.
- Prepare training material and deliver end-user training.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Math, Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Candidate must have 5 to 10 years of progressive experience in participating in business or financial management services and related projects, including managerial experience.
- 3-5 years of business modeling experience utilizing Microsoft (MS) Visio.
- The candidate will need to be familiar with the change control process.
- Familiarity with OMB Circular A-123 and internal controls is preferred.
- Proficient in the Microsoft application suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills and strong skills in coordination, project management, organizational, and time management skills.
- Support project’s change control process, presentations, and client meetings
- Lean Six Sigma Certification is a plus.
- Have expertise in various activities performed within the CFO organization has a very solid understanding of Federal Sector, Internal Controls, and General Acceptable Accounting Principles.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder and able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
Work Location: The position is located in Washington, D.C, currently remote due to COVID-19