Senior Security Engineer/Endpoint Protection
Senior Security Engineer/Endpoint Protection - The ideal candidate will have engineering expertise as it relates to endpoint security technologies to include Symantec End-point Protection, Invincia, Data Loss Prevention, and other industry end-point toolsets; preferably in a large organization.
Note: Seeking an expert in Microsoft Systems
- Understanding of Windows workstation platform, registry, protocols, etc.
- Experience engineering computer builds/security policies
- Providing technical engineering for endpoint settings, policies, and design configurations
- Able to communicate complex issues to other engineers and work with other engineers and/or vendor to debug and/or change configuration to solve systemic configuration problems
- Self-motivated; must take ownership of issues
- Commitment to following through until complete resolution of problem
- Flexible; be able to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems
- This individual must possess well-rounded technology experience in a distributed computing environment.
- Candidate must have 3 – 7 years of relevant technology and infrastructure experience.
Location: Morrisville, NC